Macro refers to template responses for some commonly asked questions. By using macro, you can shorten the response time, support more customers in less time, and avoid mistakes.
This article will guide you on how to use macro in NestDesk. Let’s get started now!
How to use Macro in the conversation
First off, make sure you’ve already logged in NestDesk. If you don’t have NestDesk account, please create a new one here.
>> Read more: Create macro
- In the left sidebar, go to Conversation section > open a conversation
- In the chat box, click on Macro
- Select the macro you want to use > click on Send icon
How to use Macro in the conversation on smartphone?
- Select your conversation > click Macro
- Choose your Macro > click Send
Need any help?
Feel free to contact us via live chat or send an email to [email protected].
Our support team is happy to help!