In this article, you will learn about HelpDesk and how to add HelpDesk in live chat. Let’s get started now!
First off, make sure you’ve logged into NestDesk. If you don’t have a NestDesk account, please create a new one here.
What is Help Desk in NestDesk?
HelpDesk is a feature designed to provide quick access to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and assist users in finding answers to common inquiries without the need for direct interaction with a support agent
How to set up HelpDesk
- Go to Settings > click Automation
- Select Self Service > click Settings on the right of store name
- Click HelpDesk box next to Chatbot box
- To unlock the Helpdesk feature, upgrade your plan by going to Plan & Billing.
- Click Add New Topic and enter topic name
- Manage you FAQs by click Go to Article > Click Add New Articles
- Enter article topic name > enter common questions > enter answers which will be triggered when click on questions
- Switch on all status regarding your topics and articles > Save to show on your Live chat
- Each of these article will belong to a certain titles, after click one of the title, the article which belong to it will appear
Need any help?
If you need any assistance with NestDesk, feel free to contact us via live chat or email [email protected].
Our support team is happy to help you! 😊😊😊