By integrating your Shopify store to NestDesk, you can access customer information and order details right on NestDesk dashboard. Any changes you make about customers and orders in NestDesk will be automatically updated in your Shopify store.
In this post, you will learn how to integrate your Shopify store with NestDesk. Let’s get started now!
How to integrate your Shopify store to NestDesk
- Login to your NestDesk account. If you don’t have NestDesk account, please create a new one here
- On the left sidebar, navigate to Settings
- Under General section, click on Integrations
- Select Shopify section
- Click on Add Integration button,
- Enter your store link > click Connect button. Then you will be redirected to the Shopify app listing, click on Add app button
- Give app access and authorization
Once NestDesk is integrated with your Shopify store, you can view, edit and add customer’s data in responses. If you make any changes in customer information and order history in NestDesk account, it will be updated automatically in your Shopify store.
7. Enable Integration Settings > Click on Save button
*Note: You can integrate one or multiple Shopify stores in a NestDesk account.
Need any help?
Please contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected]
We are happy to help you as soon as possible!