In this post, you will learn on how to assign conversation to your agents. Let’s get started now!
How to assign conversation to your agents
First off, make sure you’ve already logged in NestDesk. If you don’t have NestDesk account, please create a new one here.
- In the left sidebar, go to Conversation section
- Navigate to Unassign tab > choose a conversation you want to assign
- On the top of the chat, you can see a box to add name of the assigned agent
- Click the box and choose the agent name you want to assign the conversation to
That’s done! The conversation has been manually assigned to your agent.
- In the left sidebar, go to Settings section > Automation > Automation rules
- Switch on Automatically assign
That’s done! The conversation will be automatically assigned when at least one agent is online.
How to assign conversation to your agents on smartphone?
- Go to Chat > select your conversation
- On top of the bar, select Unassigned tab > choose an agent
Need any help?
Please contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected]
We are happy to help you as soon as possible!