Invisible mode is a feature that could be used when you need to hide the availability status of your agent account. By enabling this feature, your account status will present as offline to all visitors.
In this article, you’ll learn how to enable/disable the invisible mode in NestDesk. Let’s get started now!
How to enable/ disable invisible mode
First off, make sure you’ve already logged in NestDesk. If you don’t have NestDesk account, please create a new one here.
- Click on your profile avatar icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Switch the Online option to ON/OFF
- Click on OK button in the confirmation pop-up
How to enable/ disable invisible mode on smartphone
- Go to Settings > Switch on/off
- The status will automatically changes after you switch
Need any help?
Please contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected].
We are happy to help you as soon as possible! 😊😊😊