The dashboard is the first thing you’ll see when you log in to your NestAds account.
In this post, you’ll discover all the basic things inside NestAds dashboard and how you utilize it effectively. Let’s get started now!
Account balance is the place where you can find
- Total spend: Total amount of money you spent on TikTok ads in recent 365 days.
- Remaining: Your remaining money will be spent on TikTok ads.
In Analytics, you will find some key ad metrics as shown below:
- Total cost: Total amount spent on TikTok ads
- ROAS: Return on ad spend
- Revenue: Total revenue generated from TikTok ads
- Website CPP: Cost per purchase
- CTR: Click-through rate
- CVR: Conversion rate
TRR funnel includes 3 main types of campaigns based on Targeting, Retargeting, and Retention audience. The audience in each campaign type is distinctive and relevant to different stages of the customer journey from being a cold prospect to a loyal repeat buyer.
Here you can quickly view the ROAS of each campaign type and know which one performs best.
This chart illustrates the fluctuation of your total cost and revenue generated from TikTok ads over time. Track the correlation between these 2 metrics time by time.
Need any help?
Feel free to contact us via live chat or email at [email protected]. Our support team is happy to assist you!