Tracking parameters help you accurately attribute the source of incoming traffic and conversions. This means you can precisely identify which ads, campaigns, or even specific elements within those campaigns are driving desired actions on your website.
Therefore, with detailed tracking, you gain insights into which ads or strategies are generating the best results. This data empowers you to make informed decisions about where to allocate your budget and resources for maximum impact.
How to add NestAds tracking parameter to your Facebook Ads
First off, make sure you’ve logged in NestAds account. If you do not have account, please register here.
- Head to Tracking settings from Pixels menu on the app dashboard
- Click Facebook Ads section
- Click Copy tracking parameter
- Manually add the tracking parameter to your Facebook ad manager
- Go to Campaign > Edit Campaign.
- Select the specific ad you wish to edit.
- In the Tracking section, simply paste the copied tracking parameter into the designated field.
Note: The changes to previously scheduled or running ads will trigger a new review process. Most ads are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases it may take longer.
Need more support?
Feel free to contact us via live chat or email at [email protected]. Our support team is happy to assist!