Creative ads are important when building out a high-performing website or ad campaign. Don’t worry if you don’t have all the skills to create great ads – just produce ads that capture people’s attention and grab their attention. Creative people try out different ideas and see which works best.
This is a guide to help you find the best creative for your audience. There are some basic things you can do in order to create attention-grabbing ads that will work well in every campaign. These tips can help you create ads that will get your target audience’s attention.
Tips for Getting Started
- Highlight their main message or product in the first 3 seconds. Straight to the point, short and direct. Tie your message into a compelling story that your audience can relate to.
- Show more than 5 scenes and use sound effects and animations to increase user attention and interaction.
- The video should be shot vertically vs the 9:16 aspect ratio. View rate over 6s increased by 25%). Priority duration from 9-15 seconds, and no more than 30 seconds.
- The video theme should be cheerful, positive, or humorous (50% of high-view bid ads follow this theme).
- Experiment with different transitions and perspectives popular on TikTok.
- Fast-paced tracks running at around 120 BPM seem to be the hot spot to drive higher VTR compared to other Auction Ads.
- Apply trending audio and video effect elements (referencing existing trends in your Bidding Ads can be an effective, natural way to start a conversation with the TikTok community. To keep up with these trends, keep an eye on trending topics, ensure a quick production turn around, and use the TikTok Ad Studio app.
- Add text overlays in your videos, work with effects and stickers, icons. 40% of ads use overlays to highlight relevant information or tell stories in fast-paced ways. Text overlay preloads the first 7 seconds to help users understand the context.
Call to Action
- A call to action is required: be brief and flexible using direct, personalized language.
- The presence of the content producer helps the view rate to be higher – It would be better if the content producer is 1 KOLs.
- Try using diverse creativity in the beginning stages. As a rule of thumb, it is always good to use creatives with big differences when testing. This is especially helpful during the ad group’s exploration stage.
- Avoid bulk-adding similar creatives to one ad group. This goes hand-in-hand with the tip above.
- We suggest starting a new ad group with no more than 5 new creatives during the exploration stage. It is also advised to let the ad group pass the learning phase (50 conversions) before adding another batch of creatives.
Tips for Optimization
- There is no recommendation on how many different creatives should be active at the same time once your ad group is running. However, the limit is 16 per ad group.
- We suggest updating the creative every 7 days at least. It is wise to continuously refresh them to avoid ad fatigue.
- When you want to add new creatives, it is suggested to add them to an existing ad group to extend its lifetime.
Please contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected]
We are happy to help you as soon as possible!