Support NestAds About Campaign Budget Optimization
Campaign Budget Optimization (CBO) is a feature that allows you to optimize your budget at the campaign level instead of the ad group. This feature will let you apply a single set of budget optimizations to all the ad groups that belong to your campaign rather than setting them up individually.
To create a campaign using Campaign Budget Optimization, you will need to set up your campaign within the following parameters:
To enable Campaign Budget Optimization
2. Select a supported Advertising Objective.
3. Turn on the Campaign Budget Optimization toggle.
4. Select a Budget; all ad groups in this campaign will share this budget. Choose between Daily and Lifetime.
5. Under the Bidding & Optimization section, select the Bid Strategy when setting up the first ad group. Choose between Lowest Cost and Bid cap.
6. Under Delivery Type, Standard is the only available option and cannot be changed.
7. Configure the rest of your ad group settings and create your ads. When configuring your ad groups, they should all share the same Optimization Goal.
Please contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected]
We are happy to help you as soon as possible!
Help us improve our Support Center. Was this article helpful?
Can't find what you need?
© Copyright - NestScale 2022