In this article, you will learn how to edit media source in NestWidget. Let’s get started now!
First off, make sure you’ve created a media source in NestWidget. Learn how to create media source here.
Edit a media source
Follow these steps below to edit a media source:
- From the Home Dashboard, navigate to Media sources
- Select a media source > Click on the ✎ (edit) button
Change media source name
- Click on the ✎ (edit) button and enter the new media source name
- Click on Save icon to save all changes
- Tick on the box to select which posts you want to show/hide
- Click on Action button > Select which option you want to: Make visible or Hide posts
Here’s how to check the status of your videos:
- All posts: all posts included hidden posts and visible posts, hidden posts will appear with a crossed eye icon to sort
- Visible: posts that you chose to be visible, which will appear on your website
- Hidden posts: posts that have been chosen to be hidden and will not appear on your website until you change the status
- Click on Product button in a specific post
- Click on Add product button
- Search product by name > Select it > Click Add products button
*Note: You can tag a maximum of 3 products each post.
Here’s how the product tag display in a TikTok widget.
Delete a media source
Follow the instructions below to delete a media source:
- From the Home Dashboard, go to Media sources
- Select a media source > Click on the 🗑️icon to delete
- There’s a pop up showing “Are you sure you want to delete this media source”. Now you click on Delete button.
Need more help?
Please contact our support team via live chat or email at [email protected]
We are happy to help you as soon as possible!